Thursday, October 26, 2006

Living in the shadow of someone elses dream....

I know I have been missing in action for awhile but this girl has been so busy. I need a twin, ya know... someone else to help get things done. I had to start over on my corporate design logo yesterday and thanks to my *design team* for kicking around a few company names we finally came up with one that actually works. I will post the final design later this weekend. I need help with last leg of production... I need to know where(local) I can get a mug with my printed logo on it.I need to have somewhere local because the whole thing is due on Monday. more to come......

4 Comments:

Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Believe it or not, I think Walmart has photo mugs you can order. Not sure how fast they process though, or the quality...

Oh yeah, I am obviously MIA also. :(

Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Or a kiosk at the mall, I think. I know Eckerds does it, but they send it out (14 days).

Friday, October 27, 2006 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger ian006 said...

on behalf of the *design team*, i think we hit it out of the park. can't wait for a pic!!

Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

I got a wonderful photomug from Shutterfly. Looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

I hear you on needing a twin.

Friday, November 03, 2006 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!