"I'm going where the sun keeps shining Thru' the pouring rain, Going where the weather suits my clothes, Backing off of the North East wind, Sailing on summer breeze And skipping over the ocean like a stone"
And note to driver: "Lighten up, Francis."
;-)
And let he who is without artifacts cast the first Photoshop stone.
2 Comments:
Yes, the photo feels like a road trip, but I think the driver seems to be taking his job a bit too seriously. ;)
An old song came to mind (one always does)...
"I'm going where the sun keeps shining
Thru' the pouring rain,
Going where the weather suits my clothes,
Backing off of the North East wind,
Sailing on summer breeze
And skipping over the ocean like a stone"
And note to driver: "Lighten up, Francis."
;-)
And let he who is without artifacts cast the first Photoshop stone.
Post a Comment
<< Home