Leak Mead Ghost Town.....
Things I learned at work today:
1. I am not a fan of Pepsi
2. There is a town submerged under the Nevada Lake Mead
Ghost Town
3. I am in need of a deep tissue massage
4. I like my office job
5. Only the girls work through their lunch break
6. Friday is "pink shirt day"
7. I inevitably love apple products even though their customer service sucks
8. MIO gives the best birthday gifts
9. Las Vegas was originally created as a resort for the wealthy
10. Dry heat or not, 114 degrees is still hot.
MIO~ You are awesome. I LOVE the account. I got so excited when I thought that I could upload ALL of my photos... Thank you. You didn't have to but Thank you!
1. I am not a fan of Pepsi
2. There is a town submerged under the Nevada Lake Mead
Ghost Town
3. I am in need of a deep tissue massage
4. I like my office job
5. Only the girls work through their lunch break
6. Friday is "pink shirt day"
7. I inevitably love apple products even though their customer service sucks
8. MIO gives the best birthday gifts
9. Las Vegas was originally created as a resort for the wealthy
10. Dry heat or not, 114 degrees is still hot.
MIO~ You are awesome. I LOVE the account. I got so excited when I thought that I could upload ALL of my photos... Thank you. You didn't have to but Thank you!


2 Comments:
Aw, I'm glad you liked it. I know it's not exactly something you can hold in your hand, but hopefully you will find it useful (it will be a good way to backup your pictures in the event of any unexpected computer crashes), and the rest of us will reap the benefits of getting to see more of your photos.
Nevada is a great place! All of my (or most) family currently live in the surrounding Vegas area.
Post a Comment
<< Home