Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't Hassel The Hoff

I have never laughed so much. I found this today during my lunch break. You HAVE to watch with headphones or speakers on. Your coworkers with really get a kick out of this!

Don't Hassel the Hoff

The Hoff put out quite a few albums and this is his most recient single called "Get Into My Car".

4 Comments:

Blogger my imperfect offering said...

OMG, that is FRIGHTENING!! I will undoubtedly have nightmares tonight...what a walking (and singing) corpse!

That nickname has been killing me too... ;)

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger ian006 said...

Mother of god...he even dragged Night Rider into his sick twisted fantasy land where women find him attractive....

what is this world coming to... :(

Friday, July 21, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

That is just sad in an icky kind of way. I did laugh out loud, the American Flag behind him and the whole fire bit.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

Looks like the Hoff just got in trouble for drinking too much at the airport - Get Off My Plane, a new video coming soon.

Friday, July 28, 2006 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!