Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Big Texan


The Big Texan
Originally uploaded by heidi703.
ok... no judging please. I do NOT have access to photoshop so these are RAW photos. I am used to touching up photos with color balancing and such things. but over the next couple months you get unedited photos....this is the ONLY time I will do this because it goes against my better judgement. It was SO much fun. I had an amazing time. I have more photos on my flickr of our cross country road trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I hear that there are MANY more, so I hope we'll eventually get to see them all. :) If it's any consolation, I seldom ever do any Photoshopping before posting my photos (aside from sizing them down) so you'll receive no judgment from me. :)

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

I feel the same. Bring them on. Mine have not been touched up in two years. That is TOO funny about The Big Texan. I love great finds for photo ops. You guys are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!