YAY news!
I found out yesterday that they ARE offering all the classes that I need at SCAD-Atlanta. I was/am so excited. I meet with my academic advisor
tomorrow at 4:30 and we will then decided what i sign up for in the fall. This is a good thing.
I packed my first box today.
Full of Books and DVD's...
I am ready to come home now.
I am ready to start the life that I want.
This is just some limbo period.
I can't wait.
Next on the list--> anybody know a few girls who need a roommate? I am DONE with living with guys until the law makes me.
tomorrow at 4:30 and we will then decided what i sign up for in the fall. This is a good thing.
I packed my first box today.
Full of Books and DVD's...
I am ready to come home now.
I am ready to start the life that I want.
This is just some limbo period.
I can't wait.
Next on the list--> anybody know a few girls who need a roommate? I am DONE with living with guys until the law makes me.


1 Comments:
law MAKES you, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home