posted by pinkpanther at 5/23/2006 09:08:00 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd swear that was my kitchen!
I see the makings of a good horror movie here. The artist that killed her roommates.
Or at least an episode of CSI. I can see them now, trying to figure out the odd presence of scrambled eggs and acrylic paint in the victims' head wounds. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am just a young blogger trying to make a name for herself in this great big world.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
If I didn't know better, I'd swear that was my kitchen!
I see the makings of a good horror movie here. The artist that killed her roommates.
Or at least an episode of CSI. I can see them now, trying to figure out the odd presence of scrambled eggs and acrylic paint in the victims' head wounds. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home