Sunday, April 30, 2006

in short:

alright to sum up the the post that I just lost:

1. I have been hanging out Ian006 for the past week and been having a blast. Pictures on Flickr. Participated in the Sidewalk Arts Festival in Savannah.

2. I haven't been able to post because my jackass roommate never paid our utilities bill. He just waited til the internet was turned off for four days to do anything about it.

3. I am broke. If you have any intrest in my art I will sell it to you. I can do portraits but they take a little while longer. If you want something commissioned I can do that too.

2 Comments:

Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Grrrrlll, you know you can count on me. I love your art. :)

Monday, May 01, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

You know which piece I want - at least that is the first one I want.
How much? Will it be a problem to ship it?

Monday, May 01, 2006 7:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!