spt15
This is my contribution to the house... the Air Freshener. The trash in the background/ kitchen is the boys contribution. But the AirWick is helping me battle the infamous smell coming from their rooms. I vow never to live with boys again. At first i didn't think it would be THAT bad but it is THAT bad. They smell horrid, they don't help clean, they physically can't cook, they play video games until their fingers hurt and play them so loud that you would think that you were in them, they are totally ok with doing nothing everyday, they can survive on no money and be ok with that, They fight one big time and then everything is back to normal....I can't do that. I am excited that its almost over. I want to live alone, by my rules, clean how i like to clean, cook how i like to cook, and go to sleep without hearing " Its-a me... Mario". But for now, its a pipe-dream.



2 Comments:
I glad to see SCAD is *really* preparing you for the ...uh... real world, however indirectly. Not to sound all grown-uppie or anything ;-)
We'll all be glad to have you back here as well... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home