Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SPT #14?


shoes
Originally uploaded by heidi703.
Sorry its so late to post but this is all I got for today. Shoes... the missing part of my life. I love shoes. I love the shoes that i will never have an occation to wear, the ones that i wear everyday, the shoes that you would break your neck in if you fell, the shoes that make the outfit, the shoes that other girls would kill you for.... I love shoes. Each one has a different personality. Which one shall i wear today?




(Disclaimer: this does not mean i have multiple personalities.)

4 Comments:

Blogger my imperfect offering said...

Alas, I did not get the shoe-gene. I spend 99.5% of my time in one lowly pair of sneakers. There are times that I wish I felt that rush that other women feel about shoes though. Nice photo! (I like the contrast in colors with the tile.)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger pinkpanther said...

Without a doubt I have the shoe gene, but I also wear the same damn pair of New Balance sneakers... but i love them. I would flip out if something happened to them. But even though i have this homely addiction to my beat up tennis shoes i drool hand over fist over a cute pair of Peep toe Heels, or a fun new pair of black strappy sandals/ heels.... I HAVE NO WHERE TO WEAR THESE GREAT SHOES BUT I LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger ian006 said...

i take you out to Sizzler and you can wear your goin' out shoes. My treat.

(you dont mind gettin the tip, right?)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger pinkpanther said...

what a Gentlemen. Pft.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!