"Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a ..."
Click here to read the rest of the results.
posted by pinkpanther at 3/13/2006 09:36:00 PM
Doh! I didn't see that you had posted this first (before Wet-C)... ;)
We should make these a "complete the sentence" contest...Pink Panther Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a ..."... Computer lab free from faux-hawks.Well, maybe a contest isn't such a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am just a young blogger trying to make a name for herself in this great big world.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Doh! I didn't see that you had posted this first (before Wet-C)... ;)
We should make these a "complete the sentence" contest...
Pink Panther Longs for a tender and sympathetic bond and for a ..."
... Computer lab free from faux-hawks.
Well, maybe a contest isn't such a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home