Corbett goes Country
I know we all know who this is...

John Corbett is his name and we know him from "Sex and the City" as Aiden, "my big fat greek wedding", "Raising Helen", and " Serendipity". Well ladies I have a special place in my heart for him. And he has decided to make an album.... If you like the country sound you might like it, I do.
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/corbett_john/artist.jhtml

John Corbett is his name and we know him from "Sex and the City" as Aiden, "my big fat greek wedding", "Raising Helen", and " Serendipity". Well ladies I have a special place in my heart for him. And he has decided to make an album.... If you like the country sound you might like it, I do.
http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/corbett_john/artist.jhtml


3 Comments:
Alas, I knew him when he was "Chris in the Morning" on Northern Exposure.
Ooh, I love John Corbett! rrrooooowwwwrr
I confuse him with that Earl guy
Post a Comment
<< Home