posted by pinkpanther at 2/04/2006 12:49:00 PM
Wow...tasteful underwear photoshopping for a change...STILL DISTURBED--JOHN!
And slacking in her parental duties, no doubt (ian006!).
Well. (That's all I can say at this point...)
HA!!
Ha, ha, ha. I've been way too busy working. Fausta's Henchman: Quick, tell me how do I make you helpless and take you prisoner? Wonder Woman: Remove my magic belt.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am just a young blogger trying to make a name for herself in this great big world.
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Wow...tasteful underwear photoshopping for a change...
STILL DISTURBED--JOHN!
And slacking in her parental duties, no doubt (ian006!).
Well. (That's all I can say at this point...)
HA!!
Ha, ha, ha. I've been way too busy working.
Fausta's Henchman: Quick, tell me how do I make you helpless and take you prisoner?
Wonder Woman: Remove my magic belt.
Post a Comment
<< Home