Spt12
7:43 am
Tile is cold
clock is ticking
hair up
sweatshirt on
check watch
contacts in
so hungry
grab flash drive and sketch book
check time
its raining outside
where is my umbrella?
spt ideas are minimal today
slip on shoes
grab bottled water
out the door
walking in the rain
off to class
Tile is cold
clock is ticking
hair up
sweatshirt on
check watch
contacts in
so hungry
grab flash drive and sketch book
check time
its raining outside
where is my umbrella?
spt ideas are minimal today
slip on shoes
grab bottled water
out the door
walking in the rain
off to class



3 Comments:
Hey... wasn't that a MB20 song?
"Baby, it's 7:43 and the tile is cold.
Clock is ticking, I'm hungry , and it's time to go.
Flash drive, sketch book, I'm off to class.
This SPT thing is a pain in my ass."
Or maybe it was 5 Doors down.
Hmm...
Aw, I love this one! I missed Tuesday this week. Perhaps better luck next week... :(
I love a good footjob....
Oh, wait
Post a Comment
<< Home