Dear Inconsiderate Computer Whore,
OK.
There is an unwritten rule when entering a computer based studio class. You pick ONE computer for the quarter. Each Mac has its own work folder for students to save their work in progress, when you get on a different computer you are stopping someone else from finishing their work. It is part of the Lab ethic and consideration. Screw you guy working on my machine, go find your own home because you are encroaching on mine. Instead, I am going to ask that you let me plug up my flash drive and use three minutes of OUR TIME to load and save my work. I hope you are miserable while you wait. Ass.
I'm done.
There is an unwritten rule when entering a computer based studio class. You pick ONE computer for the quarter. Each Mac has its own work folder for students to save their work in progress, when you get on a different computer you are stopping someone else from finishing their work. It is part of the Lab ethic and consideration. Screw you guy working on my machine, go find your own home because you are encroaching on mine. Instead, I am going to ask that you let me plug up my flash drive and use three minutes of OUR TIME to load and save my work. I hope you are miserable while you wait. Ass.
I'm done.


5 Comments:
Yeah. Fuck you buddy.
And he was probably an illegal alien that smelled like curry wrapped in a dirty diaper!
Actually, illegal aliens tend to be way more polite and cosiderate than insecure, shallow american jerks who make rude discriminatory comments!
Current Mood: Pissed! :(
I'll accept "rude" and "insecure", but not "shallow". And I prefer "insensitive" to "discriminatory", but I think discrimination is a good thing, given theories about survival of the fittest and all that stuff. But to each his or her own.
Perhaps my allusion to ian006's post was lost in the translation, or just poorly executed. Anyway, I stand behind my impolite and inconsiderate comment, based on my personal experience with said illegal aliens. If your experience is different, I'm happy for you.
[Sorry, Pink. Don't mean to make your blog a battlefield.]
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Current Mood: LMAO
Post a Comment
<< Home