Sunday, January 22, 2006

Rosie Posie

Randomly looking through flickr photos I ram across Rosie O'Donnell's Flickr Photos... you would think that she would want to use a nick name or something else a little less Profile maybe.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shes not very photogenic... unlike beautiful you!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 3:01:00 PM  
Blogger my imperfect offering said...

I've always enjoyed reading Rosie's blog...

Monday, January 23, 2006 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Lunafish said...

I used to read Rosie's blog and look at her flickr photos and then after the hurricane, she posted a photo of a floating body. All I could think was that was somebody's loved one and that it seemed cruel to post it.
Her blog is too angry for me.
The kids photos are cute though.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!

Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!