anyone have a map to Hell?
I don't understand why people who I wait on feel like I need the "Eternal Life" pamphlet. At least once a week I get one. Is there something about my personality that screams "I AM GOING TO LIVE IN ETERNAL DAMNATION"? Or is this just something that you are allowed to leave as a tip and its supposed to be just as good as money?



3 Comments:
Yeah, fuck the golden ticket to heaven. I'd rather have the money.
I was going to say something about that "666" tattooed on your forearm, but since you are in league with the Dark Lord, I thought it best to keep mum. ;-)
Pete's cafe is where my group gathers for breakfast. If anyone ever gave a waitress THAT at Pete's they would likely get a coffee pot upside the head (accidentally of course)
I don't think leaving that crap instead of a tip is what Jesus would do.
Post a Comment
<< Home