Late SPT
I know I know.... I'm a little late on the blog-o-sphere bandwagon but alas I am back. Here are the Spt #7 & #8 along with my explanation for why they are indeed overdue... OK. November 22nd was a Tuesday, it was also my last day of class. I had my 9-11:30am secession and then I had to run home, pack everything that I would need for the months of November and December and drive the 4 hours home, to meet up with my family and get back into the car and drive 14 hours to Michigan.... In the same day. It was a bit chaotic. No computer or internet or cell phone in Michigan so no blogging. I got back Sunday and have been a bit lazy with my
online duties... Not to mention a bit of bloggers block. But here I am back for the feeding frenzy. My #7 SPT is a reflection of myself in a clinique compact. Interpreted it as you wish... SPT#8 is of my parents. I don't know of any other way to describe who I am, the combination of these two people make up. . . Me. From my voice, physical appearance, height, sense of humor, my drive, everything.



1 Comments:
One of my favorite (and obviously America's favorite) TV shows lately is CSI (the original one). The main character, Grissom, is annoyingly like me. A quote for everything. (My "love is not love..." banner is from him quoting Shakespeare.
Anyway, in one of their romps into the wonders of DNA and forensic medicine, the following exchange occurred (abridged):
GRISSOM: A person's entire identity balled
up in a few nanograms of matter.
SOFIA CURTIS: No. Identity is the totality of our life experiences and our
brain neurons process our relationship to the world and each other.
GRISSOM: I stand corrected. DNA is what we are, not who we are.
SOFIA CURTIS: What we are never changes. Who we are never stops changing.
Sorry for being wordy.... I thought the parent thing was clever of you.
Post a Comment
<< Home