Crap cycle sleep.
The good sleep doesn't exist anymore, I've decided. I haven't slept in three days and I am getting annoyed about it. Yesterday I slept for about 8-9 hrs but it just felt like I laid in my bed with my eyes closed for those 8-9 hrs... Not real sleep but that fake stuff. Last night I did the same, I went to sleep and physically got about 7 hrs and woke up with a migraine the size of Texas. It's not a hangover, normally you would think you must ingest alcohol to produce a hangover but not in
my case. I apparently wake up with headaches for the sake of something to talk about now (not really)... I am exhausted. I want regular R.E.M. cycle sleep. I can't even try to nap today because I have to get as much of that Monopoly board done as I can so I can dedicate the rest of my time to my "Punk Art Movement" presentation. So if you by chance know any solid information about that, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your knowledge. I know that SPT is today but it is going to have to wait until after lunch today...I'm thinking 2 pm or so. I just need some time to feel better and get into the digital mood.
my case. I apparently wake up with headaches for the sake of something to talk about now (not really)... I am exhausted. I want regular R.E.M. cycle sleep. I can't even try to nap today because I have to get as much of that Monopoly board done as I can so I can dedicate the rest of my time to my "Punk Art Movement" presentation. So if you by chance know any solid information about that, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your knowledge. I know that SPT is today but it is going to have to wait until after lunch today...I'm thinking 2 pm or so. I just need some time to feel better and get into the digital mood.


2 Comments:
I have sleep disorder as well. I started taking Pantothenic Acid 500 mg right before bed. You can get it at the Health Food store but DON"T get the one that has vitamin B with it or you will sweat all night. When I take it, I need to be in bed because sleep hits me like a train. I'm so gone and often have interesting dreams. I will wake up at about 7 hours of sleep but will be fully rested because I've been in such deep sleep. It may not have the same effect on you so try it on a night when you don't have anything to do first thing in the morning to be safe.
I woke up at 3am today, was up for an hour - brain just clicking. I have to turn on the TV to block my thoughts. This used to be much worse. I'm not worried about anything real - I swear I think it is Intuition overload, my brain just picks up on outside things and wakes me up with the news.
Ensure you have good sleep hygiene.
Assuming you do, then you need to track down other possible sources disturbing your sleep. A common sleep disorder is apnea - where you stop breathing at night. The sleep is very unrestful and headaches are a common symptom next morning. Although, if those are recent pictures of you on your blog then I seriously doubt you have apnea. Another common sleep disorder is PLM (periodic limb movements). Basically, your limbs twitch and jerk causing you to wake up.
I spent 5 years as a principle software developer on a sleep diagnostics product. (not that this in any way is supposed to qualify me to dispense advice - just explaining why I know a little more)
The best advice is to try and not let it bother you. If problems persist then go see a doctor.
Post a Comment
<< Home