blogger has become the new battle zone
(Announcer voice) "Well the Good Guys have done it again! Another nasty brawl but they always manage to come out on top".
Sure we were attacked by surprise (twice) but we collectively did our best to protect each other and I think it MAY be over.... Who knows we may just see the infamous "Lawryde" again one day. But next time we are gonna get out the big guns *wink wink*
Sure we were attacked by surprise (twice) but we collectively did our best to protect each other and I think it MAY be over.... Who knows we may just see the infamous "Lawryde" again one day. But next time we are gonna get out the big guns *wink wink*
Good Guys 2 _____________Jackass 0



4 Comments:
heheh I love this photo. And I'd say it qualifies for an early SPT as well. :)
hmmmmmm
Yes, it seems you’ve bested me.
Only the quickest could’ve survived.
Under the circumstance I feel OK.
Really, we can only guess the outcome.
A brave man once told me to cut and run
Raving and jabbering at me as he would.
Today I feel as though I have a small victory.
Success can only be measured by a given rule.
Using this we can see I was above the mark.
Continuing a gentles discourse was necessary.
Kink and firm, deeming the wrong as I saw fit
Sadly there are always two views to a dilemma.
all is well. (I still like the Pic though) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home