Solo cup

Sitting in my 9am class waiting for my quirky little professor to walk in. I finished my 2nd project in my Vector for Designers class last week. I'm gonna be honest I am kinda crap with Illustrator, maybe I just like raster better. Photoshop just makes a whole lot more sense to me. I am getting the hang of it as we get more in depth but this is just another project or exercise to build a few skills needed for my field. We had to draw a solo cup with the pen tool. If you are familiar with the pen tools used in Illustrator then you know that this was a pain in the ass but I am satisfied with the end product.
Later today I will try and upload my vocabulary exercise.... I liked that one or three I should say.
Time to learn.


4 Comments:
Hmmm...I'm remembering my dull engineering classes and feeling VERY envious of you right now. :) (The cup looks great, btw...I cannot imagine trying to draw anything that precise with the pen tool.)
I will post a few of my other pieces so far. I recall hearing that not too long ago you attempted to learn and operate illustrator... how did it go? I love studio classes. I will suggest to anyone to take at least one. they just get so intense with perfection... the other students in here are wicked with a mouse and CS2 of course.
I really wish I had taken classes like this. Oh well, I might still go back.
why not take a class? I think you would really enjoy it if you dig art and computers.
Post a Comment
<< Home